AVAILABE FOR PURCHASE : GRIM LIFE

          I can't believe I published GRIM LIFE and forgot to actually make a blog post about it. I am a few days late since my second LGBT novel was published MAY 12, 2015! I am super happy that I finally got it on the market! 
          It was only possible because of my wonderful cover designer Merossa Putri and equally as amazing editor Laura F Windom

A lesbian, erotic, fantasy retelling of Grimm Brother's SNOW WHITE, CINDERELLA, and LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD.

Snow White never expected her step mother to be so bad, in such a delicious way. Taking a bite of the beautiful forbidden fruit offered by her father’s wicked wife had consequences. The question wasn’t if Snow White was going to pay, only how. 
Book One: Sour Apple


Little Red didn't mind getting bit by the beast . . . until Grandma found out. Every girl needs secrets though and Little Red is hell bent to keep her indecencies out of the public light . . . this time. Secrets can devour you though and the beast is hungry. Can Little Red satisfy the monster of the forest or will she become just another casualty of passion? 
Book Two: Bite of The Beast
 
Cinderella was used to being a slave but . . . what does passion and pleasure have to do with clean floors? Nothing that Ella knows of but her two evil steps sisters are hell bent on showing her. Lady Eleanor is finally in control though. Her first order of business won’t involve passion or pleasure, but her second very well might. 
Book Three: Clean Sweep


          If any of that sounds like something you would be interested in, please pick up a copy. Reviews make the world go round so if you do read, I would appreciate a review! 
Please email me through my website if you are interested in a review copy of any of my novels. 
          If you are unsure about buying, you can find a sample of SOUR APPLE, BITE OF THE BEAST and CLEAN SWEEP on my wattpad profile. Hopefully that will help you make up your mind. Feel free to contact me on wattpad or through any of my other avenues with any questions or concerns you may have about GRIM LIFE


- Autumn Breeze

Autumn Breeze

❝ Autumn Breeze is a bestselling LGBT+ author and current Radish Content Provider. She is also the winner of a 2015 Watty Award, a former Wattpad Star, with more than 70K followers on her combined Wattpad accounts @Autumn_Breeze and @HonestDying. She was featured in Cosmo in 2017 “My Lessons with the Sexy Dance Instructor," and she worked as a Freelance Writer for 20th Century Fox on, “A Cure for Wellness: Seeking A Cure.” ❞

No comments:

Post a Comment