GUEST POST : AUTHOR BETH HALE

Hi! My name is Beth Hale, and I would like to invite you to check out my new contemporary romance book, Magnolia Secrets. It is releasing on Friday, December 5th and is published by Titan. 


Walker and Lainey share one explosive night together, and he awakens to find her gone. Shrugging it off as a glorious one-night stand, he accepts a new job in a new town: New Hope, Mississippi. That’s where he finds Lainey again. She just happens to be married to the Chief of Police—and Walker’s new boss.

Lainey is terrified that Walker will divulge their secret. If he does, Lainey is a dead woman. But despite the danger, she can't forget the one passionate night she spent in Walker's arms.
Walker demands answers from Lainey: What secret is she hiding?  Why is she so afraid? And when people begin dying, he wants to get to the bottom of it. Why is the police chief trying to brush off the deaths? Why doesn’t he want Walker to work the cases? What kind of secrets is he hiding? 

Drawn together, unable to deny their passion, they risk their lives.  Lainey is trapped. Walker is determined to save her and uncover the truth. Can they expose the secrets before a ruthless man destroys any hope for a brighter future?

Magnolia Secrets is the first book in the Magnolia Series. Each book will be set in a small town in Mississippi and feature different characters, so they can be read as stand-alone novels. The Magnolia Series: Every town has a story to tell.

I am also the author of Trusting Jack, book one in the Unexpected Emotion series, available now. Book two, Taming Jack, is tentatively set to release during Summer 2015. The Unexpected Emotion Series: Love doesn’t care if you’re looking for it or not.

I have had a satisfying experience as an author thus far. I self published Trusting Jack in July 2013, and it has sold better than I ever imagined. It was actually intended to be a stand-alone book, but so many people asked for a sequel that I agreed to make it into a series. 

I submitted Magnolia Secrets to Titan and was thrilled when they accepted my manuscript. After working with their cover artist, we came up with what I think is an amazing cover. The entire staff at Titan has been unfailingly kind and helpful, and I am so grateful to be a part of the team. I’m excited and nervous about Magnolia Secrets—I hope people receive it as well as they did Trusting Jack.

I must warn you: There are scenes of domestic violence that may trigger a response in some people.

Let me tell you a little about myself. I grew up on a farm on the Mississippi\Tennessee line. While I no longer live on the farm, I do live in a small town in Mississippi with my husband and two children.

I am thirty-three years old and cannot remember a time when I wasn’t reading or writing. Creating characters and problems for them to solve is as essential to me as breathing. I sometimes find myself talking to my husband about them, and he just gives me a blank look while asking me if he has ever met these people. That’s when I catch myself and explain that no, they’re who I’m writing about. He just smiles, says okay, and goes along with the rest of the conversation.

I am blessed to be surrounded by so much support. My entire family has encouraged me to follow my dreams. My husband puts up with piles of unfolded laundry and late dinners when I get so caught up in my story that I forget everything else. My children are always asking me what’s next and are there to offer hugs if I get hit with the dreaded writer’s block.  And I am lucky enough to have a fellow author for a great friend and support system. Autumn Breeze gives me constant feedback, encouragement, and distraction when I need it most.

I mentioned writer’s block earlier. When it hits, it hits with a vengeance. You can always tell when I have it. The house is exceptionally clean, I always have fresh cookies or banana bread or cake in the kitchen, and half-completed crafts strewn over the dining room table. 

Why don’t you share my journey with me? You can visit my website at . . .




www.authorbethhale.com
Amazon Author Page : amazon.com\author\bethhale




You can also connect with me on . . .

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Beth-Hale/458435490953994
Twitter: https:\\twitter.com\writes4coffee
Instagram: http://instagram.com/writes4coffee.
Or, you can send me an email at beth@authorbethhale.com 

I love hearing from readers! 

Autumn Breeze

❝ Autumn Breeze is a bestselling LGBT+ author and current Radish Content Provider. She is also the winner of a 2015 Watty Award, a former Wattpad Star, with more than 70K followers on her combined Wattpad accounts @Autumn_Breeze and @HonestDying. She was featured in Cosmo in 2017 “My Lessons with the Sexy Dance Instructor," and she worked as a Freelance Writer for 20th Century Fox on, “A Cure for Wellness: Seeking A Cure.” ❞

No comments:

Post a Comment