2.7 MILLION READS




Loving Anna cleared 2.7 million reads. That just . . . It blows my mind. I'm not even sure how to respond to the knowledge I am closing in on three million reads. When I hit that number, I might faint. I never saw the story becoming so big. Now it's the most read Lesbian Story on wattpad. 

I owe so much to everyone who has read my story. You are all amazing people. So thank you to everyone who has voted, commented or bought the book when I published it. It means the absolute world to have all of your support.

So, here is to 2.7 million reads. Let's hope we get 3 million! 

Cheers
- Autumn 

Autumn Breeze

❝ Autumn Breeze is a bestselling LGBT+ author and current Radish Content Provider. She is also the winner of a 2015 Watty Award, a former Wattpad Star, with more than 70K followers on her combined Wattpad accounts @Autumn_Breeze and @HonestDying. She was featured in Cosmo in 2017 “My Lessons with the Sexy Dance Instructor," and she worked as a Freelance Writer for 20th Century Fox on, “A Cure for Wellness: Seeking A Cure.” ❞

No comments:

Post a Comment