TRUSTING JACK : BETH HALE


A novel by my friend and fellow author, Beth Hale

After a devastating divorce, Emma is picking up the pieces of her shattered heart and life. Her first step is reclaiming her old job as personal assistant to famous actress Norah Jackson. Work takes her to London, where she meets sexy fledgling actor Jack Brandon. The sizzling attraction is immediate and mutual.

Little by little, Emma begins to open her heart again. But Jack has a past, too. And it's come back to haunt him, wreaking havoc on their budding romance. Can Emma let go of the hurt and learn to trust Jack completely? Or is their relationship doomed to be a one act play?



  • Entertaining, & sassy. A true southern girl!!! I can't wait for the next book!!
  • I really enjoyed this book. Interesting & entertaining. I loved how a Mississippi girl was portrayed as smart, funny, sexy, entertaining, & sassy. A true southern girl!!! I can't wait for the next box!!
  • I truly enjoyed this book. I had thought I would wile away some insomnia time by reading a few chapters - but at 5:00 a.m., I had been cover to cover. The characters are likable and honest. The story is well thought out. I enjoyed the historic touches, especially the way they were used, without the whole book being set in the 1300s. I am hoping some more of the main characters can find love of their own - a series maybe? Well Done, Mrs. Hale!!!

Autumn Breeze

❝ Autumn Breeze is a bestselling LGBT+ author and current Radish Content Provider. She is also the winner of a 2015 Watty Award, a former Wattpad Star, with more than 70K followers on her combined Wattpad accounts @Autumn_Breeze and @HonestDying. She was featured in Cosmo in 2017 “My Lessons with the Sexy Dance Instructor," and she worked as a Freelance Writer for 20th Century Fox on, “A Cure for Wellness: Seeking A Cure.” ❞

No comments:

Post a Comment