2 MILLION READ




Hey guys and gals,

It's been a while since I updated anything. I thought I would let everyone know a few announcements. Nothing big or exciting. Well, maybe a few things.

First, in Mississippi, it's hot as hell this year. Bla! It's only going to get worse. I do not look forward to it. I am a Fall / Winter lover. Bring on the SNOW! And no, I don't mean -though they are very good - Sno Cones.

Secondly, my son is officially out of pre-school. He will be starting Kindergarten this August. -ugly sobbing- I'm supper proud of him and how well he did. I know he is excited for the school year so I am excited for him.

Thirdly, I won't be doing much of anything for a while. All of my books are on hold. There are a few reasons for this.

  • I am leaving for a week to spend some time with my mother. (I love my mommy. Sue me.)
  • My little brother and sister  - Kat and Jon - are spending two weeks this summer with me. (maybe three)
  • I have decided that LOVING ANNA -formally CHASING LOVE- will take priority as I try to work through the major edit it required to be ready for publication. 


That leads me to my fourth and most exciting point. I hope to have LOVING ANNA ready to buy -paperback and eBook- by December 1, 2014. Please do not hold me to this. It's a rough date. I am hoping I make it. I know with all of your support and encouragement I will.

Autumn Breeze

❝ Autumn Breeze is a bestselling LGBT+ author and current Radish Content Provider. She is also the winner of a 2015 Watty Award, a former Wattpad Star, with more than 70K followers on her combined Wattpad accounts @Autumn_Breeze and @HonestDying. She was featured in Cosmo in 2017 “My Lessons with the Sexy Dance Instructor," and she worked as a Freelance Writer for 20th Century Fox on, “A Cure for Wellness: Seeking A Cure.” ❞

No comments:

Post a Comment